On behalf of the Board of Directors I am pleased to invite you to become a shareholder of Little Green Pharma Ltd (Little Green Pharma,
LGP or the Company).
LGP was founded in 2016 with the aim of improving the quality of life for a child debilitated by seizures through the use of a patented smallparticle formulation and to take advantage of opportunities relating to the emerging medicinal cannabis industry in Australia and in certain
Since then, LGP has invested significantly into product development, sales and marketing and cultivation capabilities with the aim of becoming
a leading Australian medicinal cannabis company. LGP produces locally grown product in final dose form that has been used by more than
1,400 patients in Australia, with over 4,500 bottles of medicinal cannabis oil sold.
The Board considers that LGP is strongly positioned to capture value from opportunities relating to the emerging medicinal cannabis industry
in Australia and internationally. LGP has achieved several key milestones that effectively position the Company to execute its growth strategy:
• First mover advantage and barriers to competition: LGP was the first Australian company to achieve production of a locally-grown medicinal
cannabis product for patient use. LGP has a track record of nearly two years of successful cannabis cultivation and is continuing its stability
testing which is currently for 24 months in cold storage conditions (2-8°C) and twelve months at ambient conditions (below 25°C).
• Accessible, proprietary-branded product range: LGP currently offers three LGP-branded medicinal cannabis oil products in the Australian
market and is proposing to launch additional products in the near term.
• Nationwide patient uptake: Following the launch of LGP’s first medicinal cannabis product in August 2018, more than 1,400 patients in
Australia have used LGP products.
• Highly scalable production with planned expansion: LGP is currently expanding its cultivation facility to have capacity to produce sufficient
cannabis flower to manufacture more than 110,000 bottles of medicinal cannabis oil per annum.
• Fully licenced business: LGP, together with its exclusive Manufacturing Partner and distribution partners, holds all the necessary licences
and permits to operate a vertically integrated medicinal cannabis business from cultivation to distribution.
• TGA GMP-certified manufacturing facility: LGP has an exclusive agreement for manufacturing services at a TGA GMP-certified
manufacturing facility, which is a prerequisite for Australian medicinal cannabis producers to sell medicinal cannabis products into
Australia and overseas.
• Export distribution: LGP has non-binding supply arrangements with distributors in Germany for the supply of LGP-branded and whitelabelled products at a premium to Australian pricing and has received proof of concept conditional purchase orders for LGP products in
Canada and New Zealand.
• Education programmes: LGP has developed, and is a sponsor of, the Green Choices portal, aimed at the education of physicians and patients
to support patient access to medicinal cannabis.
• Growing intellectual property portfolio: LGP has patented a small particle formulation with the aim of improving the delivery of medicinal
cannabis. The Company continues to undertake research and development activities in respect to alternative medicinal cannabis delivery
systems with the aim of identifying additional patentable innovations.
LGP is accelerating its growth strategy by expanding operations in Australia and internationally with the aim of increasing market share and
realising economies of scale. In the near term, LGP will seek to expand its cannabis cultivation operations and its manufacture of medicinal
cannabis products for patient use in Australia. Over the longer term, LGP intends to progress various clinical development programmes
focusing on the creation of high-value products.
The Offer is being made to provide funds to undertake sales and marketing activities supporting the Company’s international expansion and
export activities; to increase the market awareness and outreach of the Company; to undertake research and development activities in respect
to its medicinal cannabis products and delivery technologies; to offer training and education relating to medicinal cannabis, LGP and its products;
to implement new systems; and to provide working capital.
To fund the growth plan, LGP is seeking to raise a minimum of $5,000,000 and a maximum of $10,000,000 through the issue of up to
22,222,222 Shares at a price of $0.45 per Share pursuant to the Offer.
The Offer is an important next step in the evolution of the Company and the Board believes this funding accelerates the growth strategy
to capture value in a dynamic global market. The Offer provides an opportunity for incoming investors to share in our exciting future.
This Prospectus contains detailed information about the Offer, financial position, operations, management team and expansion plans of LGP.
Section 6 includes a description of the key risks associated with an investment in LGP and this Section should be read in detail. I encourage
you to read the Prospectus carefully and in its entirety before making your investment decision and, if required, consult with your accountant,
stockbroker, lawyer, or other independent professional adviser.
On behalf of the Directors, I invite you to consider this opportunity to invest in LGP and look forward to welcoming you as a Shareholder.
Mr Michael David Lynch-Bell
Independent Non-Executive Chairman
Little Green Pharma Ltd