I am pleased to present to you this offer to invest in the future of Prospech Limited.
• The Company owns 100% of a prospective suite of approximately 204km² of principally gold and silver exploration
licences in, and nearby to, the Hodrusa-Hamre/Banska Stiavnica mining district and the nearby Nova Bana goldfield of
• More than 1,000 years of historical production at Hodrusa-Hamre/Banska Stiavnica and Nova Bana is estimated to have
totalled 2.4 million ounces of gold, 120 million ounces of silver, 70,000 tonnes of zinc, 55,000 tonnes of lead and 8,000
tonnes of copper.
• Historical mining activities have been extensive with an historic focus on silver and, more recently, base metals. The
Company’s projects have not been subject to extensive modern mining exploration or exploitation techniques, particularly
for gold and silver.
• Slovakia, adjacent to Austria, is a member country of the European Union and the Eurozone and, with modern westernstyle legislation, a regimented legal system, low wages, low tax rates and a well-educated labour force, is an attractive
jurisdiction for foreign investment.
• The Company’s positive experience of doing business in Slovakia since 2014 has encouraged the Company to capitalise
on having a presence of skilled staff in the country by acquiring further exploration licences, Rudno and Pukanec (which
adjoin and are incorporated into Nova Bana), Jasenie and Cejkov-Zemplin at minimal cost to the Company.
• The Company has reported an initial JORC compliant Inferred Resource estimate for the Jasenie project and an
Exploration Target as detailed in section 4.12 of this Prospectus.
There are risks associated with an investment in the Company as detailed in section 6 of this Prospectus, including risks
relating to the Company’s business as a minerals exploration company operating in the mining industry in Slovakia and
risks relating to an investment in a company with a small market capitalisation. Potential investors should consider that an
investment in the Company is speculative and should consult their professional advisers before deciding whether to apply for
the Shares offered under this Prospectus.
Under this Prospectus, the Company is offering 25,000,000 Shares, at an issue price of $0.20 per Share to raise $5.0 million.
The purpose of the Offer is, as demanded by the prospectivity of the Company’s exploration projects and results to date, to
enable the Company to increase its exploration activities with an objective of the development and exploitation of one or
more of the numerous prospects in the Company’s geologically rich tenement areas.
This Prospectus contains detailed information about the Offer and the current and proposed operations of the Company, as
well as the risks associated with an investment in the Company. I ask that prospective investors please take the time to fully
review this Prospectus to appreciate the quality of the Company’s portfolio of exploration assets and the team that will drive
the Company’s strategy. We look forward to the growth of our portfolio of projects and to the successful exploration and
exploitation of those projects with optimism. I commend this opportunity to invest in the Company to you and I look forward
to welcoming you as a Shareholder of the Company.
Thomas J. Mann