On behalf of the Board, I am pleased to offer you an opportunity to invest in Splitit Ltd, an Israeli incorporated
company registered as a foreign company in Australia as “Splitit Payments Ltd” (Splitit or the Company).
Splitit is a technology company headquartered in Israel providing a cross-border credit card based instalment solution
to businesses and merchants. Splitit seeks to:
• provide merchants with a tool to increase the average order value and reduce checkout and cart abandonment; and
• give customers the ability to “buy now and pay later” by utilising their existing credit card without incurring interest,
late fees or other fees,
by providing a payment service that is fully integrated into a merchant’s payment system, whereby:
• the Splitit payment option is offered to a customer at checkout; and
• the customer may split the payment of his or her purchase into monthly instalments with no interest fee or credit
application based on his or her existing credit or debit card.
Over the past three years, the Company has expanded internationally into the United States, Europe, Australia and
Asia (with more than 310 merchants in 25 countries) and has entered into various strategic partnerships with leading
The existing investors, Directors and employees are pleased with Splitit’s achievements to date and believe that an
initial public offering of Splitit’s shares on the ASX will enable it to achieve its long term growth strategy and objectives.
Following completion of the Offer, the Company plans to focus on (amongst other matters) :
• improving the end customer experience by developing additional functionalities and applications in respect to the
Splitit payment platform;
• its engagement with large scale merchants with a view to entering into strategic partnerships with
• increasing the awareness of the Splitit brand via a focus on its sales and marketing;
• expanding it customer support services by increasing the number of customer support representatives;
• developing and improving the Splitit payment platform and system integration via the engagement of developers,
satellite services and technical writers, the utilization of Amazon web services and the outsourcing of certain
software developments; and
• increasing and maintaining an adequate level of security compliance measures in respect to the Splitit payment platform.
The Offer will raise a minimum of A$10,000,000 and a maximum of A$12,000,000 (before associated costs) via the issue
of between 50,000,000 to 60,000,000 Shares at an issue price of A$0.20 per Share. The Offer will close at 5.00pm (AEST)
on 31 January 2019, unless varied by the Board. The Company expects to issue and allot all Shares on 5 February 2019,
and if the Company’s application for listing is accepted by the ASX, it is anticipated that the Company will be listed on
the ASX in 7 February 2019.
The Company is incorporated under the laws of Israel and there are a number of differences between those laws and
the laws of Australia. Refer to Section 9.1 for further details.
This Prospectus contains important information regarding the Offer as well as the financial position, operations,
management team and future plans of Splitit. The key risks associated with an investment in the Company are contained
in Section 7, which should be considered in detail. I encourage you to read the Prospectus thoroughly and carefully before
making any investment decision and consult with your independent professional adviser in connection with the Offer.
On behalf of the Directors, I invite you to consider this opportunity to invest in the Company and look forward to
welcoming you as a Shareholder.
Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director